FAQ – Easy-plast
All the answers to your questions about Easy-Plast
What water temperature is required for molding EASY-PLAST?
- EASY PLAST 40 mold at 42 degrees C (if the balls become unclear, increase the temperature of the water)
- EASY PLAST 60 molded at 62 degrees c. (if the balls become unclear, increase the temperature of the water)
Can EASY-PLAST be dyed or painted?
Yes, you can add:
- Special dye powder EASY-PLAST (mineral powder) during moulding
- (Acrylic) paint surface (after a light sanding to better hook)
Can EASY-PLAST be machined?
Yes, you can drill or sand EASY-PLAST
EASY-PLAST is perfect for millions of jobs in DIY and repair, prototyping and much more… like:
- Repair Home: toys, cable, model, handles, seals mouldings
- Creative recreation
EASY-PLAST is dangerous for your health?
No, EASY-PLAST is classified as non-toxic.
How much I need for my project?
It depends on what you’re doing…! For individuals, there are 2 sizes of packages available:
- 100g – Ideal for medium-sized projects (DIY), or many small ones.
- 200g – suitable for large-scale projects (largest DIY project).
You do not find what you are looking for?
Ask us a question. . .